Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I fight like a girl.

I heard from my doctor today about my PET scan results. She said they looked good and I'll only have to have 2 more treatments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes my last chemo treatment on October 10 instead of November 7. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!

Also...here's the info for the walk: http://teams.lightthenight.org/PurplePeopleEaters_SouthernMethodistUniversity

Now it's time for bed. Sorry for the short length. I just got home and am beat.

Thanks and goodnight! :)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I knew that you were going to make it though this with flying colors. You are my hero. You never stoped and have been at work everyday and I knew that you were going to get good news. Hang in there and we are all still behind you in this.
Love ya,
Melissa

Jessica Elliott said...

OMG Kim, congratulations you fighter you!!!!! You're kicking cancer's ass, excuse my language!

Way to go!!!!!!!!

you.are.amazing!!!!!!!!!

xoxo.....jessica

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaa!!!! That was the best news ever!
I love you
Mom

Linda. F. said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful news!!! >:<

Anonymous said...

For those easily offended, foul language will follow.

Does this mean you can wear the shirt "I made cancer my bitch!" now?

Barrie said...

Kim-

I have been following your blog and am continually amazed at your strength and strong spirit. I am so happy to hear about your great news! Please know you have a lot of people cheering you on.

Take care and keep doing what you are doing -- you're awesome!

Lots of love,
Barrie and family

P.S. Love pics of the animals. Milo is beautiful!

Andi said...

WOOHOO!!