Saturday, July 19, 2008

Social calendar is officially full.

If you're a doctor, you're in luck! I'll probably be seeing you sometime next week.

I got all the dates for the other tests today. So...

Monday--PET scan at 1:15 then on to the Medical Clinic of North Texas for a 4:00 appointment. Unfortunately with chemo, another risk is infertility. We'll be going to discuss options.

Tuesday--Mediport surgery at 9:00.

Wednesday--MUGA scan from 12:00-1:00, then on to my PFT with DLCO at 1:30.

Thursday--Bone marrow extraction at 10:30.

Friday--Sleep. :)

Today I went out with one of my best friends, Jill, who just so happens to work in the hairstyling field. I feel more confident about the hair loss thing. We discussed options for every possible scenario and boy do we have some surprises in store for the general public. Think spiky and pink. :)

1 comment:

Adwell said...

I think spiky and pink will suit you well! :-)