Thursday, April 16, 2009

I can see clearly now.

Results:  my scan came back clear!!!  It showed no activity, which would've suggested a recurrence. 

Since I was told I would get the results today or tomorrow, I started calling today.  I called around 2 and again around 3:30, actually talking to my nurse, Melissa.  She said she had the results, but my doctor hadn't looked at or signed them yet.  She had to talk to her first before releasing the results to me.  She said she'd call me right back.  On Thursdays and Fridays, we do yoga up at my school.  Do you know how hard it is to do yoga when you're waiting for a call like that?? I finally called her back at about 10 til 5.  That's when I got the news.  Good thing the school is nearly deserted at that hour.  I think the screaming between me, Mom, Erin and Amy would've frightened some kids.  Matt was thrilled, too.  He said he was having positive thoughts about it all day.  They certainly helped!  Everyone else was also excited...Bryan, Melony, my dad, Matt's parents, everyone who found out about it along the way (via Mom, me, Matt, etc).    

Anyway...I still have my appointment on Monday...I'm full of questions.  I'll write more when I find out more.  

Sorry this is short.  I'm full of pizza and tired.  :)

Thanks for reading.  Good night!!!

5 comments:

Bryan said...

Woohoo!!!

And first post! Woohoo!!

Jessica said...

YAH for Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom said...

Woohoo is right!!! And third to post! Woohoo!!

Andi said...

I'll go ahead and join in the fun...Woohoo!!

Linda. F. said...

Such WONDERFUL news Kim!!!!!!!!
WOOOHOOOOOO!