Sunday, December 8, 2013

Today I am a SURVIVOR

I've waited for this day for 5 years.  Today, I have been in remission for 5 years...I am officially "out of the woods" of my cancer relapsing.  Today, I am no longer in remission.  Today...I am a CANCER SURVIVOR.  I have been humbled by my family and friends who have supported me.  Some even got tattoos!  If you want to read about them, relive my past, or are bored because you're iced in, I've attached the link to each one.  

Family tattoos

Friend tattoo 1

Friend tattoo 2


I'll end by saying that I fought tooth and nail to get where I am today.  I am not who I was 5 years ago.  I am better.  I am stronger.  I am thankful.  I appreciate everyday I get to live.  My life has changed in ways unimaginable to me.  As I write this post, I'm simultaneously watching my husband and son play on the floor.  Who'd of thunk???  I haven't posted on my blog in so long, I've almost forgotten how...so I'll stop writing now.  Thanks for reading.  

No comments: