Sunday, December 20, 2009

As promised...

Here are the pictures I promised in the last post. I found some other ones, too. I dumped all the pics from my phone's camera and had over 450 on there. Sheesh. So here:

The donuts from Erin:

The (delicious, homemade) ribbon cake from Cheryl:

I posted this a long time ago...bald from radiation. The pic underneath is it growing back. Most of it is all grown out now...

These are some more drawings from Erin. She would have them done by the Monday morning after my chemo treatments.

And this is the pumpkin log that Erin made for my last treatment.


If I come across anymore, I'll post them. I have a long list of goals to accomplish in 2010. I'll post them soon. Now I have nothing else to write. I was told by a close friend to put something very inappropriate on this. Even my threat of this being a public blog didn't quite dissuade him. But, in the end, my stubbornness (and ownership of this blog) win. As usual. ;)

Time to run. Go COWBOYS!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comments on a very very cute butt aren't inappropriate. Public or not, I point out a known fact. Since you don't own up to beauty, I will do it for you. Be advised.... ;)

Anonymous said...

Blessed Christmas to you, Kim. Oh no, we have a rivalry - GO REDSKINS!!
;} I pray for you all good things, but most of all good health in the new year. Christ is born; let us glorify Him! - Aunt Betty