Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another new year.

I'm writing this entry from a different state...where there's snow outside and it's freaking cold. Looking back on 2009, I never dreamed this is where I'd end the year. But I'd rather end it no other way. Absolutely perfect. ;)

I have so many goals for 2010. I'd call them "resolutions", but I'm not a fan of that word. I'm listing them on here to keep to them. I say I want to do this and that, but never quite get around to doing them. So...here goes:

1. Publish my blog to a book (one can dream, right?)
2. Race a car (like, on a track. Not down 20 or in Dalworthington Gardens. Those don't count.)
3. Volunteer/work in the prison
4. Go back to school (I have a couple of options for this one...)
5. Travel
6. Learn sign language

Hmmm...I thought I had more, but they've slipped my mind. I guess these will keep me occupied. :)

So to end this blog (and this year), have a happy, safe, healthy, and most importantly, FUN new year. May yours be filled with as much mystery, surprise and happiness as mine is sure to be. Love to all.

No comments: