Thursday, July 23, 2009

Flashback

The hardest week of my life started on July 21st of last year. I said in a post that this month is full of anniversaries. I don't feel the need to post about all of them (...or do I?), but I will sum up some. I do it because it's interesting to me how much time changes. For instance, last year, at this very moment, I was sitting in a doctor's office with a needle in my arm, like this:
But, TODAY, at this very moment, I'm drinking coffee, writing and getting ready to spend the day with Jill. We've been in workout mode. Today is walking, swimming, and yoga. And tonight, I'm going out with my brother, Bryan. We're going to paint the town...green. Because we can. No really. We're going to Home Depot first for the paint...

Must go now...thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Matt Riggle said...

I can't believe it's been a year. You've been so strong.