Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jacob Bryan Booher

Here he is! The most beautiful, perfect, sweet baby boy! Born at 8:59 PM, 8 lbs, 5.5 oz, 20 inches long. Mom, Dad, and Jacob are happy, healthy, and exhausted. Mel was so tired, I didn't even get pictures of her holding him. I'll get those tomorrow. :)
Jacob Bryan
Proud Dad Love
Matching wristbands
Beaming Oma Tearful Aunt Kimi
Isn't he precious?! Now I'm off to bed. We were at the hospital with them all day and will be back tomorrow. More pics to come!

Goodnight!!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

He is perfectly precious!!!!!!! Send our love to everyone. (you look so beautiful holding a baby!)

Andi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I know everyone must be over the moon...let the spoiling begin!

Bryan (Daddy) said...

He's very handsome.

Linda. F. said...

How adorable he is! I also love the photo of you holding him!

Jess said...

He is gorgeous!!! Congrats to the whole family!!!! :o)