Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well...fancy that. Dexter and I really DO have something in common.

Not so long ago, I wrote an entry about "fun facts". Now, while some of you didn't think my facts were so fun, I still found it very interesting. It consisted of notable cases of Hodgkins. I would like to add to that list. I heard tonight that Michael C. Hall, of Dexter fame, is in remission from Hodgkins. Click here to read about it. I find this interesting because I'm OBSESSED with Dexter, as noted here.

Also, it's time again for Pasta for Pennies. Last year, our school raised over $2400 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. And we won the pasta party because my class raised the most money! Help us raise money (and win pasta)! Go here for more info.

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

P.S. I would like to apologize for my last couple of posts. Apparently, I've been a little hyperlink happy. So...sorry. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Kim, Still out here...my niece seems to be holding on, too. Prayers for you both. Prayers, Aunt Betty