Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Money, money, money. Give me some of yours.

Ha! Yes. Tis that time of the year I'm asking for donations. To two worthy causes. The first is for Light the Night. This is a walk that raises money for Leukemia and Lymphoma research. Something very close to my heart. If you'd like to walk, we have a team for this weekend and for next. Go here to register for the 18th. Or here to register for the 24th. Both have information on times and locations. If you'd like to donate to my page, go here.

Also, in November, is Walk Now for Autism. I posted info in my last blog about it. If you're interested in joining, this is our team link. If you're interested in donating, go here. I'm still in the process of setting up a fundraising night at Chick-Fil-A. Details to follow...

I've had a change in appointments as well. I'll be having a CT scan on the 21st. I need lab work prior to that to check my kidney function and then my check up is on November 2nd. Yippee! More time to wait. I'm learning, with the help of some very close friends, to break out of my shell and overcome some fears. We shall see...

For now, that's it. Stay tuned...

No comments: