Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ketchup

Ha! According to my previous blog, I was to post pictures of my bulletin board "tomorrow". Tomorrow...2 1/2 weeks. Eh...it's all the same these days. Anyhow, here you go:






Our school's goal was to raise $1,000. The first week we had about $600. The second week, we were over $1,000. I'm not sure of the total for this week, but the last I heard, we were close to $3,000! Class winners will be announced on Monday. Cross your fingers and wish us luck! Almost all of my kiddos brought money. I was so proud of them when they brought it in. AND they were so proud to pour the money into our jar.

I have so much to write about and, yet, nothing at all. I actually started writing this Friday night. My thoughts are so jumbled lately, I can't seem to get organized enough to write anything coherent. Okay, let's see. I went in and talked to one of our 3rd grade classes last week about lymphoma. It was eye-opening to hear some of the questions they had. I'm not sure I would've known what to ask about cancer when I was 8. What else? A friend of mine at work, Melissa, bought me some Cancer Vixen soap. It's a very interesting story. You can read the story and order products here.

Okay...hmmm...chemo brain has definitely taken effect today. Maybe I'll think of some other things to say and write again later. Sorry for this mess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ethan was VERY proud to give money and insisted on giving in both of his classes. He asked me if I had any change that he could give or even some $20 bills.:)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! You're my hero too!